Once you’ve created and verified your account (need to create an account?) , you’re ready to begin creating your release. It’s easy!
- On your Dashboard, you’ll see the options for music distribution: Album Distribution, Single Distribution, or Ringtone Distribution.
- Select the product you want (Album, Single, or Ringtone) and click the blue “START HERE” button.
- On the “Create An Album” page, fill in the required release information, and then click “CREATE MY ALBUM” at the bottom.
- Once you’ve created your album, you can upload your songs, artwork, and add stores.
To add songs, click MY SONGS in the checklist on the top right corner of the page.
- For each song, enter in the title, additional artists (if the track has a featured artist or more than one primary artist), the ISRC (if you have one already, if not a TuneCore Song ID will be given to you for free), and click the green SAVE button.
- Need help formatting your track titles and artist names? Click here.
To upload your audio files, click the UPLOAD button that appears once you save the track information.
- Make sure your audio files are in the proper format before you start uploading! See Audio Requirements.
To upload your artwork, click MY ARTWORK in your checklist, select your file, then click UPLOAD.
- For more information about artwork requirements, click here.
To select digital stores for your release, click ADD STORES in your checklist, and the DELIVER HERE box next to each store you would like to send your music to.
- You can select all digital stores with one check box, but you still need to scroll down if you wish to select Amazon on Demand for physical distribution.
- Make sure to click SAVE at the bottom!
- Please note, at this time TuneCore only distributes ringtones to the iTunes store on the iPhone.
- To learn more about the stores we distribute to, click here.
- Once you’ve completed all of the required steps, you will see a check mark next to every item in your checklist.
In the box below your completed album checklist, select your subscription plan (1 year, 2 years or 5 years) and click DISTRIBUTE MY ALBUM.
- MAKE SURE all your data, audio, artwork, and stores are FINAL before you distribute. Many stores don't accept changes after distribution.
- If your release looks correct in the shopping cart, you can click CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT and proceed with payment and distribution to stores.