Once you’ve created and verified your account you’re ready to begin creating your release. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- On your Dashboard, click the Music tab. Upon doing so you’ll see the options for distributing an: album, single or ringtone.
- Select the product you want (Album, Single, or Ringtone) and click the blue “START HERE” button.
- Fill in the required release information, and then click “CREATE MY ALBUM/SINGLE/RINGTONE” at the bottom.
- Once you’ve created your release, you can upload your songs, artwork, and stores.
- To add songs, click SONGS in the checklist on the top right corner of the page.
- For each song, enter in the title, additional artists (if the track has a featured artist or more than one primary artist), the ISRC (if you have one already, if not a TuneCore Song ID will be given to you for free), and click the green SAVE button.
- Need help formatting your track titles and artist names? Click here.
- Make sure your audio files are in the proper format before you start uploading! See Audio Requirements.
- For more information about artwork requirements, click here.
- You can select all digital stores with one check box
- Make sure to click SAVE at the bottom!
- Please note, at this time TuneCore only distributes ringtones to the iTunes store on the iPhone.
- To learn more about the stores we distribute to, click here.
- MAKE SURE all your data, audio, artwork, and stores are FINAL before you distribute. Many stores don't accept changes after distribution.
If your release looks correct in the shopping cart, you can click CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT and proceed with payment and distribution to stores.