TuneCore offers an integrated way of instantly accessing your Spotify for Artists page, giving you control over your Spotify artist profile where you can engage with your fans on one of the most popular streaming platforms in the world. When you utilize this feature you’ll also become a Spotify verified artist.
Claiming your Spotify for Artists profile is easy, and once you’ve claimed yours you can:
- Manage & verify your Spotify profile
- Use ‘Artist Pick’ to highlight songs, playlists, or an upcoming tour
- Edit your artist bio
- Upload preferred photos
- Pitch your singles for playlist consideration
- Access Spotify listener statistics
- Promote your shows
For a full list of the features and functionality, and to get the most out of your Spotify for Artists page, you can visit Spotify’s Artist Guide.
How to Claim & Verify your Profile
- Log in to your TuneCore dashboard
- Click the "Spotify For Artists" box (or click here if you’re logged in)
- Under “Choose Your Artist”, select the artist name you’re claiming on Spotify
- Click “Get Access on Spotify For Artists”
- Follow the instructions on Spotify’s site to complete the process
Please note: You must be fully logged out of your personal Spotify account before following these steps to successfully complete the above process of claiming your artist page through TuneCore. If you are signed into a Spotify account, it may prevent you from claiming your page.
When can I claim my Spotify artist page through TuneCore?
You can claim your Spotify artist page through TuneCore once your release date has passed. If your release is not actively live (playable) on Spotify, you won't be able to claim the artist page through TuneCore.
Why aren’t all the artists in my TuneCore account listed in the dropdown menu?
You will only see Primary Artists, Featured. and Remixer roles that have content live on Spotify in the dropdown in your TuneCore account. All other roles and contributors will not be listed.
Do I have to sign up for Spotify for Artists through TuneCore?
Although we recommend signing up through your TuneCore account, it is not required. You can still sign up directly through Spotify via this link.