TuneCore now offers an integrated way of instantly accessing your Spotify for Artists page, giving you control over your Spotify artist profile where you can engage with your fans on one of the most popular streaming platforms in the world. When you utilize this feature you’ll also become a Spotify verified artist.
Claiming your Spotify for Artists profile is easy, and once you’ve claimed yours you can:
- Manage & verify your Spotify profile
- Use ‘Artist Pick’ to highlight songs, playlists or an upcoming tour
- Edit your artist bio
- Upload preferred photos
- Pitch your singles for playlist consideration
- Access Spotify listener statistics
- Promote your shows
How to Claim & Verify your Profile
- Login to your TuneCore dashboard
- Click ‘Spotify For Artists’ banner (or click here if you’re logged-in)
- Under “Choose Your Artist”, select the artist name you’re claiming on Spotify
- Click “Get Access on Spotify For Artists”
- Follow the instructions on Spotify’s site to complete the process
(Please note: You must be fully logged out of your personal Spotify account in order to successfully complete the above process of claiming your artist page through TuneCore. If you are signed into a Spotify account, it may prevent you from claiming your page)
For a full list of the features and functionality, and to get the most out of your Spotify for Artists page, you can visit Spotify’s Artist Guide.
Why aren’t all the artists in my TuneCore account listed in the dropdown menu?
You will only see Primary Artists, Featured and Remixer roles that have content live on Spotify in the dropdown in your TuneCore account. All other roles and contributors will not be listed.
I’m having issues signing up for Spotify for Artists through TuneCore
Although we recommend signing up through your TuneCore account, it is not mandatory. You can still sign up directly through Spotify via this link.