Apple Music for Artists gives artists key analytic data so they can measure their music’s impact. It also provides greater control over Apple Music and iTunes Artist Pages.
As a TuneCore Artist, you’ll have access to new detailed data sets and analytics that will give you insight into:
- Who is streaming your music
- What location they’re listening from
- Milestones your tracks are reaching
- Streaming, radio, and download data
You'll also be able to upload a personalized artist photo and download the new Apple Music for Artists app (available on iOS) to monitor your music’s performance on the go.
How to Claim & Verify your Profile
- Log in to your TuneCore dashboard
- Click the "Apple Music For Artists" box (or click here if you’re logged in)
- Under “Choose Your Artist”, select the artist name you’re claiming on Apple Music
- Click “Get Access on Apple Music For Artists”
- Follow the instructions on Apple's site to complete the process
Why aren't all the artists in my TuneCore account listed in the dropdown?
You will only see Primary Artists that have content live in iTunes or Apple Music in the dropdown in your TuneCore account. Featured artists (or other roles and contributors) will not be listed.
I'm having issues signing up for Apple Music for Artists through TuneCore.
Although we recommend signing up through your TuneCore account, it is not required. You can still go through Apple directly to sign up via this link.