TuneCore Social is an all-in-one solution for social media management, with the capabilities of multiple apps all in a single place to simplify social media for artists on the go. With the addition of linkShare to the TuneCore Social Pro toolkit, you will be able to direct fans straight to your music on their preferred streaming or download platform with just one link.
In order to access TuneCore Social’s linkShare you must:
- Be a TuneCore Social Pro subscriber
- Have at least one live release in distribution
How to create a new link using linkShare:
- On your TuneCore Social dashboard, select “linkShare.”
- If you are not currently subscribed to TuneCore Social Pro, you will be directed to sign up for the service
- If you do not currently have any live releases, you will be directed to upload a new single or album
- Then choose the release that you want to create a link for.
- Please note that at this time you can only create one link per release, and links cannot be edited or deleted after they are created. That functionality is on the way, but does not currently exist.
- Toggle the stores that you want to link your releases to on or off depending on your preferences. You will only be able to choose from stores where your releases are currently live.
- Next, add a description - this will appear at the top of your link page and cannot be edited later, so be sure to double check your copy to make sure it’s correct.
- After you add a description, you will be asked to choose a template design from a series of thumbnails.
- Click through the templates to preview each one, then click “use this one” on the template you want to use, or;
- Click “select” to assign a specific template to your release’s link without previewing it first
- Once you have selected a template, you’ll be directed to the linkhare post screen where you can copy the link to share outside of TuneCore Social, or preview the completed link page before posting or scheduling your post.