Adding a Payoneer account to TuneCore
- Navigate to your Balance History
- Click “Withdraw Money”
- When the Payoneer window appears, choose your preferred payment method and then click "Sign Up", or click "Already have a Payoneer Account? Sign in" if you have an existing Payoneer account
- Fill in the needed information:
- Select whether you are an Individual or a Company
- Add your name, address, and bank account (or your other preferred payment method) information
- Create your security question/answer and password
Once your account has been created and approved, you can submit your tax form!
This video also walks through the signup process in detail:
Submitting Tax Forms to Payoneer
Why do I need to submit a tax form?
TuneCore is based in the United States and we are required by law to comply with IRS regulations. These regulations include collecting information about your tax status. Payoneer will request this information from you on TuneCore’s behalf.
Not sure which form you need to submit? Check out Payoneer’s support section to find out which W-series form you’ll need to fill out.
If you’re still not sure which form to use, we recommend that you consult with a tax advisor. Neither TuneCore nor Payoneer’s support team can advise you on how to complete any of these forms.
How do I submit my tax form?
If you need help submitting your tax form, you can find step-by-step instructions here!
When you select Payoneer as your payment method, you’ll receive an email that contains a unique link to an online wizard. The wizard will help you navigate through the tax form selection and submission process.
Once you’ve filled out the right W-series form for your status, you should use the same link to submit your form. Can’t find the link? Contact the Artist Support team and we’ll send it to you.
How do I update my tax form?
According to Payoneer's Help Center article, you can update your tax form by following these steps:
1. Sign in to Payoneer.
2. In the upper right corner, click the profile icon
3. Click on "Settings"
4. Click on "Tax Forms"
5. Locate the relevant submitted tax form and select it
6. In the pop-up window, choose "Edit". This will redirect you to the Payoneer Tax Forms page
7. Select the relevant tax form and complete it with the correct information. If you are unsure which form to select, click the link for "Use Wizard". The Tax Wizard will help guide you in the right direction.
For any other questions about updating your tax form, please contact Payoneer directly. TuneCore cannot assist with these updates.
Updating Information in Payoneer
How do I add or update my Bank Transfer Method in Payoneer?
The basic steps are below, but please also review Payoneer's article to learn more.
- Contact Payoneer Support using one of the methods below:
- Send a message or live chat via the Payoneer Support Center
- Email email@example.com
- Call using their USA toll-free number +1 800 251 2521
- Call using their International number +1 646 658 3695
- The Payoneer Support team will generate a unique tokenized registration link and email it to you with the subject line "New bank account registration link".
- You can also access this notification directly by logging in to your Payoneer account and clicking the bell icon where all notifications are shown.
- Complete the form with the information for your new payout method.
- Once Payoneer has approved the change, you will receive an email with the subject line "Payment Method Changed"
How do I update my contact information in Payoneer?
You can edit most of your Payoneer contact information directly in your Payoneer account!
- Sign in to Payoneer
- Click the profile icon in the top right corner
- Click "Settings", and then "Profile Settings"
- Click "Edit" on the section you wish to update
- Update the desired information, then press "Save"
- Once our systems update, the change will be reflected in your TuneCore account
Please note: If the information you want to change is greyed out, you cannot edit it yourself. You'll need to contact Payoneer Support for further information/assistance.