Learn more about the 2018 holiday delivery deadlines here.
TuneCore’s review team should take up to one business day to approve your release. Once your release has been approved, it will be sent to stores immediately. At that point, it will be the responsibility of each store to make the release live.
In order to meet a specific release date in as many stores as possible, we recommend uploading content and paying for distribution 3 weeks ahead of your target release date or pre-order start date. To avoid any additional delays, please make sure your release meets the formatting requirements of our store partners.
Here is the general amount of time it takes our stores to process your release and make it live :
- iTunes: Though the time it takes for music to go live on iTunes can vary, releases typically go live within 24-48 hours
- Amazon Music: 1-3 business days
- Deezer , iHeartRadio: 3-7 business days
- Amazon On Demand: 6-8 weeks
- Google Play: 1-2 weeks
- Spotify: 5 business days
- All other stores take 1-3 weeks
Remember, these are approximate and we can never guarantee the exact time your music will go live in these stores .
Ringtones can only be found in the iPhone iTunes app.