All TuneCore artists have the opportunity to get their music featured in iTunes and other stores. Learn more on how to submit your request here . Please remember , you are required to submit this request 3 weeks in advance of your release date.
- Our free media player is a great promotional tool that directs your fans to iTunes to buy your music, lets them listen to your music, watch your videos and scroll through your photo gallery. The media player also allows you to set up an email fanbase so you have an easy way of collecting your fans' contact information and give away a song for free if you wish! All of this can be shared on Facebook and more!
- We have two free PDF booklets on marketing, promotion and how to sell more music online, which you can check out here .
- Check out the discount that TuneCore artists get with RadioAirplay (formerly Jango) , a very popular internet radio service that allows you to receive guaranteed internet radio play. Learn more .
- Use social media! Free sharing websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and more are beneficial tools you can use to raise awareness about your music and stay connected with fans
- We recommend sending email blasts linking people to your media player and iTunes release. This will raise awareness for your release.
- You can also go to the Artist Services section of your TuneCore account to see what we recommend to artists to help with Marketing & Promotion and other services.
You May Also Find This Helpful:How do I get a link to my release in iTunes?