Important: At this time we are unable to add, delete, or edit artist roles or contributors.
Once a release has been paid for and delivered to the stores, we can't guarantee that all stores will make requested changes.
For all other change requests, You have two options when it comes to processing release changes:
OPTION 1: Take Down Your Current Release and Distribute a New Version
- This is recommended as it guarantees the change will be made in all stores.
- This is a permanent action that cannot be reversed.
- You will have to resubmit the release and pay for distribution again (we CANNOT issue a refund for the release you are taking down).
- Your release will receive a new UPC code because it’s technically a new product. However, if you have your own optional ISRCs or want to re-use the TuneCore ISRCs, you can use them again on the same exact tracks.
- All stores will permanently remove any reviews and comments related to the original UPC as well as store playlists that included this UPC.
OPTION 2: Make Changes to Your Current Release
- This route is not recommended, as we cannot guarantee the changes will be made in all stores.
- For Art Work and Audio changes we will email you instructions on how to replace your content.
- Spotify will reflect changes, but it could take at least 2 business days. iTunes, and Amazon Music generally process changes, but this may take up to two (2) weeks.
- Other stores take weeks or months to process changes (if at all).