You can remove your content from any or all stores, at any time (at no charge).
You can take down one release or multiple releases.
Please note : This is a permanent action that cannot be reversed.
Follow these steps to request a take down of your music:
- Once you click on the link below you will be brought to the Take Down Request Form. For security purposes, please submit the email address registered to your TuneCore account in the form.
- Once you click “Submit” you will receive an email to the address you provided with instructions on how to remove your music from stores.
- Read the information on how take downs are processed.
- If you wish to proceed with removing your content from stores, click the link at the bottom of the email you received.
- Once you request your release to be taken down, most stores can take up to one week to remove your content. iTunes will remove the content within 48 hours of receiving the request.
Proceed to the takedown form here.