- Click here for instructions in Hindi
- Click here for instructions in Punjabi
- Click here for instructions in Tamil
Uploading Your Release
Once you’ve created and verified your account, the next step is to create your release! You can do this by following the instructions below.
On your Dashboard, you can see your discography and the option to add a release. You can either click that or click the Releases tab at the top of your Dashboard, then click Discography. You’ll see the options for distributing an album, single, or ringtone. Select the product you want.
Fill in the required release information, then click Save release and add songs at the bottom. You can now select stores and upload your songs and artwork!
- To add songs, click Songs in the checklist on the top right corner of the page, or scroll down until you see the Songs section
- For each song, add the title, songwriter information, contributors, cover song information, lyrics, and the ISRC (if you have one already, otherwise one will be given to you for free)
- Need help formatting your track titles and artist names? Click here.
- Once you've added the information, click the Save button at the bottom of the section
4. To upload your audio files, click the Upload button that appears once you save the track information.
- Make sure your audio files are in the proper format before you start uploading! See Audio Requirements
5. To upload your artwork, click Artwork in your checklist, click Upload Artwork File, select your file, then click Upload.
- For more information about artwork requirements, click here.
6. To select digital stores and social platforms for your release, click Digital Stores and Platforms in your checklist, and the DELIVER HERE box next to each store you would like to send your music to.
- You can select all digital stores with one checkbox
- Make sure to click Save at the bottom!
- Please note: at this time TuneCore only distributes ringtones to the iTunes store on the iPhone
- To learn more about the stores, click here.
7. Once you’ve completed all of the required steps, you will see a checkmark next to every item in your checklist.
- In the box below your completed album checklist, select your subscription plan, click Distribute with Plan
- If your release looks correct in the shopping cart, you can click Release Music and proceed with distribution to stores!
- If you see an Upgrade Plan button instead, it probably means you've used a custom feature that's not available for your plan level. You can see more about these features at the bottom of this article.
Pay Per Release Model
- In the box below your completed album checklist, select your subscription plan (1 year, 2 years, or 5 years) and click Add to Cart (or Distribute with Credit, if you are using a distribution credit)
- If your release looks correct in the shopping cart, you can click Proceed to Checkout and proceed with payment and distribution to stores!