New TuneCore Password Criteria
IMPORTANT: Password Reset emails can take up to 5 hours to arrive in your inbox. Why do I need to change the password for my TuneCore account? At TuneCore, we know that being an artist is challenging enough without having to worry about the security of your information, data and earnings. That is why, in light of recent cybersecurity incidents affecting companies big and small, we have decided to take a proactive measure to help keep your account protected. In order to make your account login even more secure, effective Wednesday, December 13, 2017, TuneCore has implemented new enhanced password criteria. Please log into your TuneCore account, and you’ll be prompted to set a new stronger password. Has TuneCore been compromised? To be clear, TuneCore has not experienced a security issue. TuneCore is serious about online security, and we believe that by further enhancing password criteria on your account, you can enjoy a little extra piece of mind that your account is even safer than it was before this update. Some additional tips we recommend you take to keep your accounts safe: Never give out your password to anyone Don’t use the same password on multiple accounts/websites Don’t use dictionary words Make sure your devices are secure
- How do I create a new TuneCore account?
- How do I switch to TuneCore from another distributor?
- How do I reset my password?
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Using TuneCore Promo Codes
- What payment methods does TuneCore accept?
- Using TuneCore to distribute for your label
- How do I submit a copyright claim?
- How do I update my account information?
- What is an auto-renewal?
- How do I pay for my upcoming renewal?
- How do I close my account?