- YouTube Accrued Royalties
- Why are my music publishing royalties less than my sound recording royalties? Or, put another way, how do I get paid from streaming services?
- What is the Black Box and what are Black Box Royalties?
- As a TuneCore Publishing Administration client, will I continue to receive my statements from my PRO/Performing Rights Society?
- How do I submit my tax information?
About Publishing Administration
- What is TuneCore Sync?
- What is the Music Modernization Act?
- What is the Mechanical Licensing Collective "MLC"?
- Can I sign up for TuneCore Publishing Administration even if I am already a member of a performing rights society (ASCAP / PRS / APRA, etc)?
- How Do I Register My Music Once I’ve Purchased TuneCore Publishing Administration?
- I have my own publishing entity and represent multiple writers; can I still join your Publishing Administration Service?
- Can I collect songwriter royalties if my work is in the public domain?
- Does TuneCore copyright my songs?
- What is the Difference Between the Writer's Share and Publisher's Share?
- What is the difference between a Performer and a Songwriter?
- What is the difference between a composition and a sound recording?
- What is a Music Publishing Administrator?