TuneCore Social Pro Mobile Help Page
TuneCore Social Pro : Share, engage, and connect with your music fans on social media, faster and easier than ever before, while on the go.
TuneCore Social Pro Mobile is free to use for any TuneCore artist with a TuneCore Social Pro account.
Please see TuneCore Social Pro Mobile's FAQs below:
1. What social media platforms can I post to with TuneCore Social Pro Mobile?
You can post to your Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, and Instagram accounts with TuneCore Social Pro Mobile.
2. What social media platforms can I receive analytics from with TuneCore Social Pro Mobile?
You can view analytics from your Facebook fan page, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube, and Mixcloud accounts.
3. What are the items in the navigation for TuneCore Social Pro Mobile?
The five items on the navigation at the bottom (from left to right) are:
Dashboard (showing you today’s stats and activity)
Stats (showing you stats and activity going as far back as 90 days or a custom date range)
Post (where you can create posts to post now or schedule for later)
Scheduled Posts (a list of the scheduled posts you’ve made)
Account (where you can see your TuneCore Balance, streaming/download trends, and manage your social media network connections)
4. Can I link multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts to one profile?
At this time, our service is designed for artists that have one Facebook or Twitter account per profile. We’re working towards offering TuneCore artists an opportunity to manage profiles for multiple artists and bands, but this is not yet available on TuneCore Social .
5. How do I remove a Facebook fan page or other social media account from TuneCore Social Pro Mobile?
To disconnect a Facebook fan page (or any other social media account) from your TuneCore social account, simply go to the account settings on your TuneCore Social Pro Mobile account page and tap on the gear icon. Then, on the “Manage Connected Accounts” page, simply tap on the Facebook switch to disconnect.
6. Do I have to connect accounts on TuneCore Social Pro Mobile if I’ve already connected accounts on TuneCore Social Pro desktop?
No, your accounts will already appear as connected when you log into the app.
7. How do I post on Instagram?
Attach a photo to your post and select Instagram on the post toolbar. Instagram will open when you select POST NOW.
8. What else can I see on on the TuneCore Social Pro mobile app?
You are able to check your TuneCore Balance and streaming/download trends for the past 90 days.