According to Spotify's Style Guide, if there are four or more primary artists credited on the release, Spotify will list "Various Artists” in place of the individual artist names. The only way to avoid this is or to correct it, is to credit no more than 3 primary artists on your release.
Articles in this section
- My Release is Appearing on the Wrong Artist Page?
- How Do I Receive Links to My Release in iTunes and Other Stores?
- How do I add stores after distribution?
- How do I make changes to my already distributed release?
- What changes cannot be completed after paying for distribution?
- Why is my single listed as Various Artists on Spotify?
- Can I move a release from one TuneCore account to another?
- How do I find a release in a foreign iTunes Store?
- Can TuneCore remove negative reviews or ratings of my music in stores?
- Can I change the portion of my song that is played in the stores' preview clip?