According to Spotify's Style Guide, if there are four or more primary artists identified on the release, the primary artist on the release will be listed as "Various Artists” in Spotify.
Articles in this section
- How to Find my Spotify Artist ID
- What are the different roles and credits I can give on my release?
- How do I find my Artist ID / Artist URL in iTunes and Apple Music?
- How do I create a new release (album, single or ringtone) in my TuneCore account?
- Why is my single listed as Various Artists on Spotify?
- Can I move a release from one TuneCore account to another TuneCore account?
- Can I distribute a cover song through TuneCore?
- Can I distribute my release for pre-order before my audio is fully uploaded?
- Do I need to create an account in a store in order for my music to be available there?
- Can I distribute Hebrew language music?