The 80% payout rate for sound recordings reflects the work TuneCore does to collect this complex revenue stream. For a small 20% fee we help you maximize the money you earn from YouTube.
Articles in this section
- Facebook Monetization: Frequently Asked Questions
- How Does Promaster Instant Mastering Enhance The Sound Of My Music?
- TuneCore Direct Advance: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore CoverSong Licensing powered by Royalty Solutions
- Custom Engineer Mastering Services By Aftermaster Audio Labs
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Music store?
- How does the Promaster Instant Mastering process work?
- What happened to TuneCore Video Distribution? Can I use TuneCore for Video Distribution?