Yes. You pay a one-time setup fee. The service is good for all current and future releases. As you release new music, you can hand-pick which eligible tracks will be monetized. If you want to monetize tracks, you must submit them. We do not automatically monetize your current or new releases.
Articles in this section
- Spotify for Artists
- How to use linkShare on TuneCore Social Pro
- YouTube Music and Sound Recording Revenue Services
- Facebook Music: Frequently Asked Questions
- How Does Promaster Instant Mastering Enhance The Sound Of My Music?
- TuneCore Direct Advance: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore CoverSong Licensing powered by Royalty Solutions
- Custom Engineer Mastering Services By Aftermaster Audio Labs