Eligible : You can submit specific tracks to YouTube Content ID for revenue collection that:
- Use only your own material for which you have exclusive rights.
- Use third-party material for which you have exclusive rights.
Ineligible : You cannot submit tracks to YouTube Content ID that:
- Contain instrumental content that has previously been used in other tracks, such as samples or beats, even if now exclusively licensed to you
- Contain any ambient sound effects (like nature sounds), production loops (such as GarageBand loops) or samples from audio libraries (like Musicbed and Audiojungle)
- Are meditation, yoga or sleep music
- Contain 10+ consecutive seconds of spoken word material
- Contain public domain clips or speeches
- Are karaoke, soundalike or tribute cover versions
- Are covers of traditional or public domain songs, including but not limited to: children’s music, classical pieces, holiday songs, religious songs/hymns
- Are part of a compilation, Various Artists release, DJ set or continuous mix
- You have previously licensed to a third party, on an exclusive basis
- Are already monetized on YouTube by another distributor
- Are video game, TV or film soundtracks (unless you are the publisher)
- Were created solely for use in YouTube videos to exploit Content ID (e.g. music used for endcards)
Important : Violations of these guidelines may lead to permanent blocking of your account from this service.