The following information is regarding TuneCore's Publishing Administration service
In order to receive your songwriter/publisher royalties around the world (a royalty separate from the digital distribution royalties for your sound recordings that you already receive through TuneCore) you would need to have a Publishing Administrator to collect the earnings you would not receive by simply being affiliated with a global performing rights society such as ASCAP, BMI, PRS, SACEM. With our service, you pay a one-time signup fee and your songs are sent to sources within 2-3 weeks! As a songwriter, you should be able to spend your time creating, not tracking royalty income.
Features Included In Our Service
- You, the Songwriter, keep full ownership of your compositions.
- Detailed quarterly accounting publishing statements in your TuneCore account.
- An in-house creative team actively pitching your compositions and master recordings for use in Film, TV, Video Games, Commercials and more.
- An in-house administrative staff issuing licenses (and quotes if requested) for your compositions, including mechanicals, print, synchronization or any other licenses needed for your compositions (when requested by sources).
- The ability to add more compositions at a later date or add non-TuneCore distributed compositions at no extra cost to you!
- Registration of every composition you submit to TuneCore with the societies and digital stores in over 60 countries.
- If you are already affiliated with a performing rights society (ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, APRA, PRS, SOCAN, SIAE, SACEM, GEMA, SABAM, SAMRO, JASRAC, etc), no problem! You can remain a member with them and join our service – TuneCore collects royalties in addition to what they collect (all income types – not just performance)
View Related Blog Posts
10 Reasons To Choose TuneCore Music Publishing Administration
10 Things You Need to Ask Before Choosing a Music Publishing Partner
Why You Need TuneCore Music Publishing Administration & ASCAP, BMI or SESAC