Although TuneCore can accept spoken word albums, EPs and singles, we cannot deliver audiobook content to iTunes or the other stores. An audiobook is a recording of a published text being read. There is a private company, separate from TuneCore and the digital stores called audible.com that has the exclusive right to distribute audiobook content. If your album, EP or single is an audiobook, you'll have to contact them. However, all other spoken word content can be distributed through TuneCore.
Articles in this section
- Stem/TuneCore Transfer FAQ
- The Society I am affiliated with already collects everything for me from other territories. Why do I need TuneCore Publishing Administration?
- Who do I contact for TuneCore Partnerships?
- TuneCore 101
- What is the difference between Music Distribution and Publishing Administration? Do I need Publishing Administration?
- How do I create a new TuneCore account?
- How Much Does TuneCore Cost? What is the Price of Music Distribution & Publishing Administration?
- Can I manufacture CDs or DVDs using replication or duplication services with TuneCore? Can I produce posters with TuneCore?
- Does TuneCore offer volume discounts on distribution?
- Does TuneCore's website support Internet Explorer?