What you are most likely seeing is the initial result page of what you searched for. This happens for all search results, as the stores display all songs that are relevant to what you searched for and they are in no particular order. Once you click on the actual album, you should see the correct order of your tracks.
Articles in this section
- What are the different roles and credits I can give on my release?
- How do I find my Artist ID / Artist URL in iTunes and Apple Music?
- How do I create a new release (album, single or ringtone) in my TuneCore account?
- Boomplay: Description, Go Live Time, Territories, How They Sell Your Music, Pay Rate
- Kuack Media Group: Description, Go Live Time, Territories, How They Sell Your Music, Pay Rate
- Why is my single listed as Various Artists on Spotify?
- Can I move a release from one TuneCore account to another TuneCore account?
- Can I distribute a cover song through TuneCore?
- Can I distribute my release for pre-order before my audio is fully uploaded?
- Do I need to create an account in a store in order for my music to be available there?