There are a number of reasons why you might want to take your release down - maybe you're dropping a new mix, adding a single to a full album, or you're just ready to retire those tracks. It's your music, and you're in control of what's available and what's not.
So if you're ready to take down a release, you can do that from within your TuneCore account, here's how:
Taking down my release
- Login to your TuneCore account
- Head here to your Manage Subscription page
- Find the release you want to take down
- Click "Takedown All Stores" if you want to remove the release right away, or;
- Click "Cancel Renewal" if you want your release to come down at the end of your subscription period
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue "Submit" button
Depending on which option you chose above, we'll either process your takedown request, or we'll mark your release as "do not renew" at the end of the subscription period.
Please note that although most stores will process takedown requests within 2-3 business days, but some may take up to three weeks.