It depends on various factors, including how often your music is used. The more people upload and stream your music, the more you earn from you sound recordings.
Articles in this section
- TuneCore Direct Advance: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore CoverSong Licensing powered by Royalty Solutions
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- How can I make posters for my shows?
- DropKloud: Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Art Tracks store?
- How does the LANDR Instant Mastering process work?