“Monetization” is the act of making money on goods or services. Artists earn money when their sound recordings are used on YouTube videos. This service “monetizes” (identifies and collects revenue from) those sound recordings for you.
Articles in this section
- How to use linkShare on TuneCore Social Pro
- YouTube Music and Sound Recording Revenue Services
- Facebook Music: Frequently Asked Questions
- How Does Promaster Instant Mastering Enhance The Sound Of My Music?
- TuneCore Direct Advance: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore CoverSong Licensing powered by Royalty Solutions
- Custom Engineer Mastering Services By Aftermaster Audio Labs
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Music store?