“Monetization” is the act of making money on goods or services. Artists earn money when their sound recordings are used on YouTube videos. This service “monetizes” (identifies and collects revenue from) those sound recordings for you.
Articles in this section
- TuneCore Direct Advance: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social Pro Mobile: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore Social: Frequently Asked Questions
- TuneCore CoverSong Licensing powered by Royalty Solutions
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- DropKloud: Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Art Tracks store?
- How does the LANDR Instant Mastering process work?
- How does LANDR Instant Mastering enhance the sound of my music?
- What happened to TuneCore Video Distribution? Can I use TuneCore for Video Distribution?