All releases distributed to stores where downloads are sold must have a price for purchase. At this time TuneCore does not partner with any stores that allow you to mark your releases as "free to download."
Articles in this section
- Holiday Season Release Scheduling
- Can I choose which part of my release appears on TikTok?
- How do I create a new release?
- Distributing Cover Songs, Remixes, Mixtaps, or MashUps with TuneCore
- How do I credit artists, songwriters and other contributors on my release?
- How to Find my Spotify Artist ID
- How do I find my Artist ID / Artist URL in iTunes and Apple Music?
- How do I format my album title, track title and artist name for stores?
- Why can’t TuneCore distribute Hebrew language music to iTunes?
- How do I set up a pre-order?