We're glad you're thinking of joining TuneCore!
Here are some pro tips on how to make the switch to TuneCore as easy as possible:
- First, you will need to contact your current distributor and request that they take your content down from stores.
- Once you’ve made the request, you can re-upload and distribute your release through your TuneCore account, even if the old release hasn’t been removed from every store yet.
- Then, request a takedown from your old distributor and continue to checkout and distribute your release through TuneCore at the same time.
- If the album is changing in any way (you've added or removed any tracks, or tracks are reordered), you cannot use the same UPC.
- If the individual tracks have changed (you've re-recorded the song, remixed the audio, changed the title), you cannot use the same ISRC.