Please Note: Only accounts using a paid Unlimited Plan can add stores to an existing release after distribution.
Accounts on an Unlimited Plan
To add more stores to a release that has already been distributed:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “Releases” tab and then “Store Manager”
- If you want to add a store to all of the available releases, you can check off the box on the left-hand side next to each store.
- If you only want to add a store to a particular release, click on "Select releases to deliver to 'Store Name' " to the right of the store description. You can then pick the exact releases you wish to send to that store.
- Once you're done selecting your stores, scroll down and click “Checkout”.
- Once the new stores are in your shopping cart, you’ll need to head to checkout to complete the "purchase", even though you won't have to pay anything to add the stores.
*Be sure to take advantage of our new "Store Automator" tool within your Store Manager. Use Store Automator to automatically deliver your releases to new stores as we add them. Store Automator is only available to accounts using the Breakout or Professional Unlimited Plans.
Accounts using Pay-Per-Release
You cannot add stores to a release after distribution if you aren't using an Unlimited Plan. To add stores to a release, you'll need to do one of the following things:
- Take down the release and redistribute it, making sure to add all of your desired stores during the upload process
- Leave the current release as-is and upload a new version of the release, selecting only the new stores, not the ones on the first version of the release.
- Upgrade your account to an Unlimited Plan, which then allows you to add stores to all of your releases at no additional charge!