Check our nifty pricing page here to find out how much our service costs!
Articles in this section
- What is the YouTube Accrued Royalties Payment Agreement?
- How Do I Register My Music Once I’ve Purchased TuneCore Publishing Administration?
- What is a CAE / IPI Number?
- Why does TuneCore need exclusive administration rights in order to collect my songwriter royalties?
- I have my own publishing entity and represent multiple writers; can I still join your Publishing Administration Service?
- Why does my Composition Manager show certain releases as Split Submitted and others as Registered?
- What is FAIR USE and how does it apply to me when submitting my version of a cover song or interpolation of a copyrighted composition?
- Can I submit a work that contains a sample, or interpolation, of a copyrighted composition?
- What are splits and how do I figure out my split?
- What types of compositions does TuneCore not administer?