No, you keep 100% of your rights to your music. When you use our service, you enter a non-exclusive agreement.
Articles in this section
- TuneCore COVID-19 Updates
- Can TuneCore send me a copy of my audio files, cover art and metadata?
- Hate Content Policy
- Stem/TuneCore Transfer FAQ
- The Society I am affiliated with already collects everything for me from other territories. Why do I need TuneCore Publishing Administration?
- Who do I contact for TuneCore Partnerships?
- TuneCore 101
- What is the difference between Music Distribution and Publishing Administration? Do I need Publishing Administration?
- How do I create a new TuneCore account?
- How Much Does TuneCore Cost? What is the Price of Music Distribution & Publishing Administration?