Unfortunately, we have no control over the preview clip’s sound quality. The quality of streaming through preview clips in stores and our playback feature is lower than when you actually download the song. So when someone actually buys and downloads your music in the digital stores, the sound quality will surely be of higher quality, the same as you uploaded to TuneCore.
Articles in this section
- What are the different roles and credits I can give on my release?
- How do I find my Artist ID / Artist URL in iTunes and Apple Music?
- How do I create a new release (album, single or ringtone) in my TuneCore account?
- Boomplay: Description, Go Live Time, Territories, How They Sell Your Music, Pay Rate
- Kuack Media Group: Description, Go Live Time, Territories, How They Sell Your Music, Pay Rate
- Why is my single listed as Various Artists on Spotify?
- Can I move a release from one TuneCore account to another TuneCore account?
- Can I distribute a cover song through TuneCore?
- Can I distribute my release for pre-order before my audio is fully uploaded?
- Do I need to create an account in a store in order for my music to be available there?