Once a release has been paid for, the following changes cannot be processed:
- Adding, deleting or editing songwriters, producers or other contributors
- Adding, deleting or editing lyrics
- Adding, deleting or reordering songs
- Changing the UPC or ISRCs**
- Changing the Original Release Date information
** Product codes can never be edited because they are release specific and are unique identifiers to track the sale of your music.
The only way to process some of the changes listed above is to request a take down of your current release from all stores and distribute a new version.
Some things you should know if you decide to take down your release:
- You will have pay to resubmit the album as a new release.
- Stores will treat the resubmission as a new product, and your release will go through their review process again.
- You will not be able to use the same UPC code because it's technically a new product and these codes are unique to every release, but you can use the same ISRCs.