Once a release has been paid for, the following changes cannot be processed:
- Adding, deleting or editing songwriters, producers or other contributors
- Adding, deleting or re-ordering songs
- Changing the UPC or ISRCs
- Changing the Original Release Date information
Product codes can never be edited because they are release specific and are unique identifiers to track the sale of your music. The only way to process these changes is to request a take down of your current release from all stores and distribute a new version.
Some things you should know if you decide to take down your release:
- You would have to submit payment to resubmit the album (since TuneCore would again incur costs of distribution).
- The stores would treat the resubmission as a new product, and it would have to go through the review process again.
- You would not be able to use the same UPC code because it's technically a new product and these codes are unique to every release. (You can use the same ISRCs though).