According to Spotify's Style Guide, if there are four or more primary artists credited on the release, Spotify will list "Various Artists” in place of the individual artist names. The only way to avoid this is or to correct it, is to credit no more than 3 primary artists on your release.
Articles in this section
- Why Are My Releases Appearing on the wrong artist page?
- How Do I Receive Links to My Release in iTunes and Other Stores?
- How can I add stores after I distribute my release?
- How do I make changes to my already distributed release?
- What changes cannot be made after distribution?
- Why is my single listed as various artists in Spotify?
- Can I move a release from one TuneCore account to another?
- How do I find a release in a foreign iTunes store?
- Can TuneCore remove negative reviews or ratings of my music in stores?
- Can I choose the portion of my song that appears in the preview clip?