YouTube’s policy does not allow for retroactive payment related to any views from videos containing your music prior to the start of opting into this service.
Articles in this section
- What are "Monetizable Views?"
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the Monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report
- What's the difference between YouTube Music and the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service?
- Are there any recurring fees associated with monetizing my audio?
- How are videos that use my music impacted by the YouTube Sound Recording service?
- Can someone prevent YouTube from placing ads on their video?
- YouTube Sound Recording revenue frequently asked questions
- How will I make money?
- Can I monetize my composition rights through YouTube?