Unfortunately, we have no control over what most stores play for song preview clips. They generally begin playing the song 30 seconds in, as it usually includes a bit of the first verse and chorus. We are currently unable to select a specific play start time for the preview clip in iTunes.
Articles in this section
- Why Are My Releases Appearing on the wrong artist page?
- How Do I Receive Links to My Release in iTunes and Other Stores?
- How can I add stores after I distribute my release?
- How do I make changes to my already distributed release?
- What changes cannot be made after distribution?
- Why is my single listed as various artists in Spotify?
- Can I move a release from one TuneCore account to another?
- How do I find a release in a foreign iTunes store?
- Can TuneCore remove negative reviews or ratings of my music in stores?
- Can I choose the portion of my song that appears in the preview clip?