In order to collect the most money from the use of your music in other people’s videos, you need access to YouTube’s system, and access is typically restricted to large labels, publishers and distributors. Plus, you need the training and knowledge to navigate YouTube’s complex system to collect revenue and manage rights disputes. This TuneCore service can manage these monetization tasks for you. Generally, you can monetize your own channel , if you want.
Articles in this section
- What are "Monetizable Views?"
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the Monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report
- What's the difference between YouTube Music and the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service?
- Are there any recurring fees associated with monetizing my audio?
- How are videos that use my music impacted by the YouTube Sound Recording service?
- How much money can I make on YouTube through the TuneCore YTSR Revenue Collection Service?
- How long does it take for videos to become monetized on YouTube?
- Can someone prevent YouTube from placing ads on their video?
- YouTube Sound Recording revenue frequently asked questions