It depends on various factors, including how often your music is used. The more people upload and stream your music, the more you earn from you sound recordings.
Articles in this section
- What are "Monetizable Views?"
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the Monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report
- What's the difference between YouTube Music and the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service?
- Are there any recurring fees associated with monetizing my audio?
- How are videos that use my music impacted by the YouTube Sound Recording service?
- How much money can I make on YouTube through the TuneCore YTSR Revenue Collection Service?
- How long does it take for videos to become monetized on YouTube?
- Can someone prevent YouTube from placing ads on their video?
- YouTube Sound Recording revenue frequently asked questions