If you're planning to distribute your release to TikTok, you can choose which part of your song(s) will be available for TikTok's users to hear and post.
- On your Song Entry screen, scroll to the bottom to find the "Additional Information" section
- Find the "Tik Tok Clip Start Time (Optional) field
- Enter the timestamp from when you want the clip to start
- Your clip will contain the next 60 seconds of music, Tiktok users will be able to trim the clip in their posts.
- If you've entered the rest of the song's information, click "Save & Add Another" or "I am done adding songs" if you're finished with your release.
Already Distributed Releases:
You can make updates to your already-released songs, but this will take a little time. To do so, please get in touch with our Artist Support team so that we can unfinalize your release. Then you can make this change, and we'll refinalize it for you again.