When uploading a new release in TuneCore you can now input your iTunes and Apple Music Artist ID/URL. This will help make sure your release can be found by your fans on the correct artist page in iTunes and Apple Music. If you need help finding your Artist ID/URL in iTunes or Apple Music, you can follow these steps:
- Open the iTunes Application on your computer
- Search for your artist name in the iTunes Music Store or in Apple Music
- Click on your artist name in the search results
- Double check to make sure you're on your own artist page
- Right-click on your artist name at the top of the page
- Click on "Copy Link"
- Go back to your TuneCore upload and click on the "iTunes/Apple ID" link next to the "Main Artist*" field to bring up the Artist ID pop-up screen
- Paste your link in the space for "iTunes/Apple Music URL" (the URL should have your artist name in it and end in a bunch of numbers)
- Click "Save"