1. What are
MSCLVR (Music Lover) links are sharable URLs that link to music on iTunes. You (the artist) can share these links to promote the sale of your songs and albums. People who receive your MSCLVR link can hear, buy and download your music from iTunes. You (the artist) receive a commission from each sale that can be tracked back to your MSCLVR link.
2. What are the basic benefits of the MSCLVR Links ?
* You earn up to a 10% net revenue commission for each download sale tracked back to your MSCLVR links.
* You can promote your music and get it sold in three easy clicks.
* MSCLVR tracks download sales commissions from your links—worldwide.
* You follow your sales performance on your own personal dashboard.
* Your money is deposited directly in your MSCLVR account.
3. How do I get MSCLVR Links ?
1. Click here or go to www.msclvr.com/a/tunecore
2. You must “Register” and create a FREE account to make sure you get credit for sales driven by your MSCLVR links.
3. After you register for your FREE account, you will be taken to your “Dashboard Page.”
4. At the top of your Dashboard Page, in the search box, enter your “Artist” name, song or album title then hit the search button.
5. On the search results page, click on the “Get Link” button next to the song or album you want to promote.
6. Click on the “Copy” icon and now you can paste the link anywhere you want: Facebook, Twitter, Emails, texts, YouTube...
4. How do I get my commission from MSCLVR Links ?
1. Your commission payments will be placed in your personal MSCLVR account.
2. MSCLVR can pay you by PayPal, Venmo, and by bank check upon request once you’ve earned at least $5 (Smaller payout amounts can be requested by contacting email@example.com.)
3. Go to your Dashboard Page to track your Commissions, Clicks, Conversion Rates, Clicks by Dates, Geography and other stats.
5. How is the commission from a MSCLVR Link different from the money I make from a regular iTunes download sale?
iTunes pays you (the artist) the revenue from the sale of your music, minus their platform fees. That sales revenue is deposited in your TuneCore account. iTunes also pays out a percentage of their platform fees to “Affiliates” that drive traffic to their store. By using a MSCLVR link, and driving traffic to their store, you (the artist) are now also an Affiliate. So you are getting a commission above the net sale. You’re, in effect, getting paid twice for the same sale. Your commission is deposited into your MSCLVR account.
6. If I purchase a MSCLVR Link and have questions, who can answer them for me?
The best way to receive great service, a quick answer or fast resolution is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org