No. In order for the composition portion to be claimed you would need to sign up with the Publishing Administration Service in order to monetize this separate copyright. To learn more about signing up for the Publishing Administration Service, please click here .
Articles in this section
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- DropKloud: Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Art Tracks store?
- How does the LANDR Instant Mastering process work?
- How does LANDR Instant Mastering enhance the sound of my music?
- What is LANDR Instant Mastering?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- Is YouTube Art Tracks different from the other ways that TuneCore helps me collect money from YouTube?
- What happens to videos on YouTube that are using the tracks I selected for the TuneCore YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service?