Yes. You pay a one-time setup fee. The service is good for all current and future releases. As you release new music, you can hand-pick which eligible tracks will be monetized. If you want to monetize tracks, you must submit them. We do not automatically monetize your current or new releases.
Articles in this section
- Facebook Monetization: Frequently Asked Questions
- How Does Promaster Instant Mastering Enhance The Sound Of My Music?
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Music store?
- How does the Promaster Instant Mastering process work?
- What is Promaster by Aftermaster Instant Mastering?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- Is YouTube Music different from the other ways that TuneCore helps me collect money from YouTube?
- What happens to videos on YouTube that are using the tracks I selected for the TuneCore YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service?