TuneCore has no control over the reviews of your music across any of the stores we distribute to. This is the case whether the reviews were made by listeners or the stores themselves. Many stores allow listeners to review and rate music freely. As a distributor, we do not have the authority to add, edit or remove that information.
Articles in this section
- Why Are My Releases Appearing on the wrong artist page?
- How Do I Receive Links to My Release in iTunes and Other Stores?
- How do I add stores after distribution?
- How do I make changes to my already distributed release?
- What changes cannot be completed after paying for distribution?
- Why is my single listed as "Various Artists" on Spotify?
- Can I move a release from one TuneCore account to another?
- How do I find a release in a foreign iTunes Store?
- Can TuneCore remove negative reviews or ratings of my music in stores?
- Can I change the portion of my song that is played in the stores' preview clip?