In order to collect the most money from the use of your music in other people’s videos, you need access to YouTube’s system, and access is typically restricted to large labels, publishers and distributors. Plus, you need the training and knowledge to navigate YouTube’s complex system to collect revenue and manage rights disputes. This TuneCore service can manage these monetization tasks for you. Generally, you can monetize your own channel , if you want.
Articles in this section
- Facebook Monetization: Frequently Asked Questions
- How Does Promaster Instant Mastering Enhance The Sound Of My Music?
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Music store?
- How does the Promaster Instant Mastering process work?
- What is Promaster by Aftermaster Instant Mastering?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- Is YouTube Music different from the other ways that TuneCore helps me collect money from YouTube?
- What happens to videos on YouTube that are using the tracks I selected for the TuneCore YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service?