Yes. As long as iTunes and/or Google Play have the same ISRCs for your songs as YouTube, links to buy your music should appear along with the videos that contain your music. When you distribute your music through TuneCore, you increase your chances because we will send your ISRCs to YouTube. However, YouTube does not guarantee that links will appear even if the ISRCs match.
Articles in this section
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- DropKloud: Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Art Tracks store?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- Is YouTube Art Tracks different from the other ways that TuneCore helps me collect money from YouTube?
- What happens to videos on YouTube that are using the tracks I selected for the TuneCore YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service?
- How long does it take for videos to become monetized on YouTube?
- YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Collection Service: Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the basic steps in the TuneCore YouTube Sound Recording Revenue service collection process?