Yes. As long as iTunes and/or Google Play have the same ISRCs for your songs as YouTube, links to buy your music should appear along with the videos that contain your music. When you distribute your music through TuneCore, you increase your chances because we will send your ISRCs to YouTube. However, YouTube does not guarantee that links will appear even if the ISRCs match.
Articles in this section
- Spotify for Artists
- Facebook Music & Instagram Stories
- Apple Music For Artists
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- What is ProMaster Instant Mastering and How Does it Work?
- TuneCore Fan Reviews
- How can I build a website with Bandzoogle?
- How can I get radio airplay?
- Will “buy” links (direct links to buy your music on iTunes, Google Play) be placed below the YouTube videos that feature my sound recording?