TuneCore firmly believes that we can help our artists collect their sound recordings revenue from YouTube in a quick, efficient and professional manner. It’s money our artists have earned and deserve.
Articles in this section
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- DropKloud: Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Art Tracks store?
- How does the LANDR Instant Mastering process work?
- How does LANDR Instant Mastering enhance the sound of my music?
- What is LANDR Instant Mastering?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- Is YouTube Art Tracks different from the other ways that TuneCore helps me collect money from YouTube?
- What happens to videos on YouTube that are using the tracks I selected for the TuneCore YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service?