“Monetization” is the act of making money on goods or services. Artists earn money when their sound recordings are used on YouTube videos. This service “monetizes” (identifies and collects revenue from) those sound recordings for you.
Articles in this section
- Facebook Music: Frequently Asked Questions
- How Does Promaster Instant Mastering Enhance The Sound Of My Music?
- Professional Mastering services by AfterMaster Audio Labs
- What does the term “Monetizable Views” mean when it pertains to the YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service or the YouTube Music store?
- How does the Promaster Instant Mastering process work?
- What is Promaster by Aftermaster Instant Mastering?
- How do I view and use the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- What is the monthly YouTube Sound Recording Revenue Report?
- Is YouTube Music different from the other ways that TuneCore helps me collect money from YouTube?
- What happens to videos on YouTube that are using the tracks I selected for the TuneCore YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service?