- Artists choose which tracks they want to collect money on (monetize).
- Artists include or exclude (whitelist) their own YouTube Channel.
- TuneCore submits eligible tracks to YouTube.
- YouTube Content ID system identifies artists’ sound recordings & revenue.
- TuneCore collects the revenue from YouTube.
- TuneCore deposits money directly in artists’ TuneCore Accounts—monthly.
- Artists pay a one-time setup fee and keep 80% of collected revenue!
- Setup fee covers all the artists’ current and future sound recordings.
View Related Blog Posts
Interview: Video Game Composer Waterflame on Collecting YouTube Sound Recording Revenue
We Find Your YouTube Composition Royalties. You Get the Money.
TuneCore Launches Service That Helps Artists Collect Their YouTube Sound Recording Revenue
10 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your YouTube Channel