Follow the instructions below to claim and set up your Google Play Artist page:
Before proceeding to the first step, at least one of your releases must have already gone live in Google Play.
If you set up your Google Artist Page before your music has gone live, you will have to pay $25. Be sure to wait for your music to go live before setting up an Artist Page.
- Visit music.google.com/publish
- Sign-in with the Google account with which you would like your artist page associated.
- Search for your artist name. When found, click the Select button next to your artist name.
- You may be asked to provide a verification code to verify your identify. Go here to request a verification code.
- Accept all the agreements and terms of service.
Google Play requires you to provide credit card information using Google Checkout, as this protects against artist impersonation. You will NOT be charged money so long as one of your releases has already gone live in Google Play. Once your card is verified, you will have instant access to begin editing your artist page.
Good Things To Know :
- When you distribute your music to Google Play through TuneCore, we do not maintain or update your Google Artist Page.
- It is up to the artist or artist manager to provide information to Google Play for the Artist Page.
- To upload and publish content through Google Play's artist portal, users must be residents of the United States (including its territories, protectorates and insular areas).
- To edit an artist page, you can be located anywhere in the world.