To add more stores to a release that has already been distributed:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “Music” tab and then “Store Manager.”
- If you want to add a store to all of the available releases, you can check off the box on the left hand side next to each store.
- If you only want to add a store to a particular release, click on "Select releases to deliver to 'Store Name' " to the right of the store description and you can pick the exact releases you wish to send to that store.
- Once you're done selecting your stores, scroll down and click “Checkout”.
- Once the new stores are in your shopping cart, you’ll need to head to checkout. There is a cost of $1.98 per store, per release.
*Be sure to take advantage of our new "Store Automator" tool within your Store Manager. Use Store Automator to automatically deliver your releases to new stores as we add them. All this for a one-time fee (the fee is per release).
Please note: In order to add Amazon on Demand to your release after distribution you'll need to go to each release individually. Just click on your release from your Dashboard page when you first log into your account and then click on "My Stores" under the Album Checklist or the "Edit" link in the Stores panel. From there check off Amazon on Demand at the bottom of the page and click "Save". Once you do that you'll need to select an Amazon on Demand Template and proceed through the checkout process in order to add this store.