Unfortunately, we have no control over the preview clip’s sound quality. The quality of streaming through preview clips in stores and our playback feature is lower than when you actually download the song. So when someone actually buys and downloads your music in the digital stores, the sound quality will surely be of higher quality, the same as you uploaded to TuneCore.
Articles in this section
- How to Find my Spotify Artist ID
- What are the different roles and credits I can give on my release?
- How do I find my Artist ID / Artist URL in iTunes and Apple Music?
- How do I create a new release (album, single or ringtone) in my TuneCore account?
- Can I move a release from one TuneCore account to another TuneCore account?
- Can I distribute my release for pre-order before my audio is fully uploaded?
- Can I distribute Hebrew language music?
- How do I set up a pre-order?
- Can I set territory/country restrictions for my release?
- Setting Up A Spotify Verified Artist Account